Hello there, I’m
I’m a 18-year old student-athlete who enjoys volunteering in my community, tutoring, following the stock-market, playing tennis, listening to Scott Galloway podcasts, and spending time with friends and family.
What I’m Doing Now
Updated September 23, 2023
The past few months have been a whirlwind of achievements, learning, and transitions. After graduating high school, I was honored to secure the State High School Singles title for tennis for the second consecutive year, a testament to the hours of dedication on the court. This victory was complemented by a fantastic summer spent teaching at Meadowood in Napa Valley, an experience that broadened my horizons. Alongside these endeavors, I also dedicated time to online finance courses, equipping myself for the academic challenges ahead. Now, as I settle into Wake Forest as a freshman finance major, I am brimming with excitement and anticipation. I am genuinely looking forward to what promises to be a productive and enjoyable first semester. Go Deacs!
Updated October 26, 2022
The first quarter is now complete! It’s amazing to think that I’m now only 7 months away from officially graduating high school. The school year has been great so far. I’ve done well in all my classes and have kept up my tennis and extra curricular activities as well. It’s also been great to have my brother Shane join me at Hendricken. On the college front, I just recently applied Early Decision to my top choice, Wake Forest. I’ve been on the campus several times and absolutely love the energy and everything it stands for. Fingers crossed that I can get in!! I should know in the upcoming six weeks…
Updated June 16, 2022
I’m now a rising senior, and I’m looking forward to a productive summer that includes; learning, community service, work, tennis and fun times with my family. This summer also marks the beginning of my college application journey, filled with writing essays and figuring out what schools I want to apply to. I’m excited to get the most out of these next couple of months, with a good mix of hard work and fun memories!
Updated Mar 14, 2022
Currently, I’m in the midst of my academic third quarter, and inching closer towards my high school tennis season. With high hopes to win the state tennis championship, I’m training everyday so that I leave nothing to chance. On the academic front, I’ve just been nominated for the National Honors Society and just finished the website for my nonprofit, Rally4Racquets.com. Check it out!
- I’m a Freshman at Wake Forest University.
- Rhode Island Civic Leadership Award Winner
- I co-founded Rally4Racquets – a non-profit that provides used tennis racquets to underprivileged children
- I started my own tutoring service for children grades K-8 in my local school systems.
- I love following the stock market and hold a few shares of Boeing, Disney, Apple, Vertex, and Airbnb.
- I participate in national father-son tennis tournaments throughout the country with my dad (currently ranked # 1 in New England).
- UPENN Wharton Fundamentals of Quantitative Modeling Certification
- Duke University Certificate for Behavioral Finance
- Certificate for Investment Risk Management
- Placed top-15 in High School Class
- National Spanish, English, and Math Honors Societies
- 2x Rhode Island High School Tennis Player of the Year and 2x Individual State Champion
- Donated over 300 toys to underprivileged children and 200 cans of non-perishable food items to local homeless shelters spanning the past 3 years.
- Saved and invested $15,000 through various summer jobs
My Latest Reads
The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed.: The Definitive Book on Value Investing
by Benjamin Graham
The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
by Alice Schroeder
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy
by Thomas J. Stanley, William D. Danko
Stocks for the Long Ru
by Jeremy J. Siegel
The Algebra of Happiness: Notes on the Pursuit of Success, Love, and Meaning
by Scott Galloway
Quotes To Live By
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
– Bob Marley
Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
– John Maxwell
The future belongs to the risk takers, not the security seekers. Life is perverse in the sense that the more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
– Brian Tracy
Everybody comes to a point in their lives where they want to quit. But it’s what you do at that moment that determines who you are.
– David Goggins
Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.
– Dalai Lama
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
– Theodore Isaac Rubin
If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s. And guess what they might have planned for you? Not much.
– Jim Rohn